Sunday, July 8, 2012

You didn't have to cut me off

I woke up early today due to the throbbing pain from my ear. I'm half deaf! :0 and I miss him :(

My friend text me early in the morning and ask me to go with her to attend an event. I hesitate at first, but them, I think maybe its the right thing to do so I can get my mind off him :/
The event was not bad. I got loads of important advice from the talk. Although I went home tired, but well, at least my day is productive! :D 

After the event, my friends and I went to have dinner together and then we walked around the shopping area. While walking, my mind started to wander off and I suddenly said " I think he will leave. Cause I'm sure he doesn't miss me anymore cause if he does, he won't stand it ignoring me almost the whole day". My friend said I'm being silly and told me not to think about it and be positive...

So that night, he replied my text (which I text few hours back). He told me we should move on our own. I cried of course and asked him why. He just keep saying to leave it and he seems to make it like its not a big deal. My heart ache. But what can I do? I apologize to God for crying. It's not that I'm trying to disagree but I just have to, to ease the pain. I'm afraid I will miss him.. But then, I can't force him to love me and stay. If he's happy with his decision, I can't do anything about it. People say, everything happen for a reason. Maybe this is for the best. For both of us. All I can do is pray to God, to heal my heart and give me the strength to get through this. I don't want to hate him for leaving me. I'm sure God must have a better plan for me. I trust Him.

Photo via this site!

He said he will text me again, but I'm sure he won't do that. I just can feel it, just like how I can feel he will leave me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment