Thursday, July 12, 2012

All I need is a place to rest my head

Good evening. 


Its raining outside and I'm feeling so exhausted now. The day was so dreadful. I didn't have anything to do, nothing at all. Just sitting there and wait till it's time to go home! T___T Its painful to keep myself to stay awake. I did fall asleep!! I don't want people around me think I'm such a lazy ass! So, I keep on walking around just to make myself awake :s Dear God, I don't know how long I can stand to go through all these things :/ 


And now, I'm not feeling very well. If I keep on getting less rest and being stressful, in few days or maybe later or tomorrow, for sure I will catch a fever. :s Even now I'm feeling so weak already and got sore throat :'( I'm feeling so tired, but then, I can't sleep well :( It's killing me. 

Below is part of the lyrics of a song called half alive by Secondhand Serenade.

"I was trying to disappear, but you got me wrapped around you. I can't hardly breathe without you".

It stuck in my mind since the morning till now and I seriously don't want to keep thinking about it.


Photo via this site!



No comments:

Post a Comment