Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I can be your love dealer

Its the 4th day of the fasting month.

I'm not fasting but then... since the fasting month started,I tend to eat more and get hungry so fast >=I and then I feel that the weather is too hot and my sweat keeps dripping LOL which is weird cause I'm the type who doesn't sweat easily. :/

But apart from that, I'm feeling happy and glad for the things that happened in the past few days. I'm moving one step forward now and dear God, please help me :)

I thank you for giving me a friend who is very nice and caring. I thank you cause giving me someone who can help me to be a much better person. I thank you for giving me someone that always there to make sure I'm feeling fine and not lonely :) Thank you, God.
Photo via this site! 

Anyway, happy fasting to all the Muslim's people.


No comments:

Post a Comment