Saturday, July 7, 2012

Talk to me

First of all, happy birthday to my second sister. May God bless you! 



Today is the day I've been waiting for, not because its my sister birthday, but its my first off day~ LOL. But sadly, I have to spend almost the whole day to do and settle something :( I'm tired but then, what to do? I just want to be healthy soon cause I want us to work out although its less than a year left. I sacrifice my rest time and spent almost 8 hours driving on the road just to fix everything cause I love him. I thank God for giving me the strength to get through this. It is hard for me to do this as I'm all alone. Everyone is leaving... But then, people said, God won't let you go through something that's out of our capability... and I'm sure I can do this...


No comments:

Post a Comment